Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Broke and Bookish.
Today’s topic is the ten supporting characters that deserve to have their own books. This should be fun (and easy). I love a lot of supporting characters.
1. Harshaw from Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo. Harshaw and Oncat need their own story, because I said so.
2. Severus Snape from Harry Potter. I love Snape and I would read the heck out of a book that follows him through the ranks of the Death Eaters.
3. Finnick from Catching Fire/Mockingjay. I want to know about his own time in the Hunger Games and after. TELL ME!!!
4. Sir from Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch. I just want to know so much about a lot of these characters. Tell me more, tell me more! (“Like does he have a car…”)
5. Tournour from Tin Star by Cecil Castellucci. I love this character, most of the alien characters in fact. I think many of them would be great in their own stories. Particularly Tournour and Heckleck.
6. Legolas from Lord of the Rings. I’ve always had a thing for the elves so MORE ELVES! Let’s raise the Professor and beg for some more elf stories! (Especially Legolas).
7. Isaac from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. You guys can keep Gus, I want Isaac. He’s kind of the best.
8. Gavriel from The Coldest Girl on Coldtown. I need to know a lot of things about this guy. I just need it.
9. Magnus Bane from all of the Shadowhunter Chronicles. Oh wait, that is going to be a thing! Let’s do this, give me those Bane stories, man.
10. Cinna from The Hunger Games. Even if all I get is a Cinna novella, I want some more of the guy!
What are your top 10? Share and link in the comments.