Life is hectic right now, but it’s not necessarily in a bad way. I’m enjoying tons of excellent books, making awesome bookish friends, and getting to talk to some really cool authors. All of this gets mashed between my final semester of college, the last round of greek life pledging I’ll ever be active for, and enjoying all the lovely fandoms that are getting attention right now. It’s a good time to be a nerd, folks! So here’s a few items on my to-do list for this month and the rest of the semester.
- Graduate (just a bit important).
- Get ready to apply for grad school next year! (Masters in Library Science, here I come!)
- Finish all ARCs on time.
- Watch season 3 or Sherlock again. And Again. And Again.
Finish The Hit. Read Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children (Hopefully love it).(I did love it) Order Hollow City if first book is as good as I think it will be.
- Find a decently priced copy of Deception by CJ Redwine.
Write Defiance by CJ Redwine review. Finish 1 middle grade and 1 adult ARC, review.
- WHY haven’t I gotten reviews for Vampire Academy and Infernal Devices up yet?
Figure out what I’m going to spend my $25 Amazon gift card on (feel free to leave suggestions).
- Book Haul!
Arrange giveaway (at least two ARCs).
- Finish all of the books I brought with me from home.
- Trade ARCs with fellow reviewer.
- Don’t cry when favorite series end.
- Actually get new releases as they come out (for once).
- Avoid Book Outlet (you bank account sucker, you).
- Film more booktube videos!
- Gone by Michael Grant
- Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
Pawn by Aimee Carter
- The Diviners by Libba Bray
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Incarnate by Jodi Meadows