Hey guys! I saw this tag on youtube and I decided it looked fun. You can find it on Katytastic’s channel but I have no idea who started it. It just looked like a good time.
So here’s what we’ve got, I put a bunch of character names (pretty much a bunch or random favorites) in a cup, both male and female. I’ll pull two out two names and tell you if I’d ship it or R.I.P it. Pretty simple.
So let’ start where I left off last time!
11. Jem from The Infernal Devices and….Feyre from A Court of Thorns and Roses! You know… I’d like to see that. I think they could compliment each other. Feyre could use a bit of Jem’s gentleness.
12. Dorian from Throne of Glass and Tris from Divergent….-This one doesn’t skeeve me out like I thought it might. But I’m not attached to Dorian and Celaena as a couple in the first place so maybe that’s why. Yeah, I’d give it a chance.
13. Chaol from Throne of Glass and Maxon from The Selection- You know, these two have some of the same tendencies to get a little stupid with their love interests at times so they may be able to find a bit of common ground. I think it would have to start as a friends to lovers thing though, a bit of a slow burn.
14. Magnus from the Shadowhunter Chronicles and… Eadlyn from The Heir- Ummm maybe on Magnus’ side but probably no…just no.
15. Theron from Snow Like Ashes and Balthazaar from Mortal Heart- I can see these guys as bros but I just can’t picture them as a couple.
16. Rachel from the Defiance Trilogy and Newt from the Maze Runner- Wow, that’s a really random one. Maybe? I just can’t see a situation where they would even meet or what they’d even talk about. I’m thinking no.
17. Isaac from The Fault in Our Stars and Alaska from Looking for Alaska- Whoa, how did that even happen? Way to go cup! I would totally read that story.
18. Kestrel from Winner’s Curse and Rowan from Heir of Fire…-hmmmm now there’s a thought…yeah, why not?
19. Kian from Mortal Danger and…..Severus Snape from Harry Potter…..- HAHAHAHAHA What? Hhahahahahahahaa no! No way, not gonna happen in anyone’s world. Nope.
RIP THAT SHIT!
20. Nikolai from The Grisha Trilogy…. and Tamlin from A Court of Thorns and Roses- I think these guys would have to be bros. I don’t know if Nikolai and Tamlin could step aside and let each other rule. Would either one be able to set aside his own ego to co-rule? Nikolai might if pushed but I don’t know about Tamlin. Ergh this one is hard!
I’m going to have to….
Ok, that’s it for the tag. Do it for yourself, it’s a ton of fun!