You must answer these questions without looking anything up on the internet and without looking at your bookshelves!!
Once you’ve completed this tag, tag 5 other book bloggers to answer the questions next.
1. Name a book written by an author called Michael.
Gone by Michael Grant
2. Name a book with a dragon on the cover.
Eragon by Christopher Paolini
3. Name a book about a character called George.
4. Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith.
Winger by Andrew Smith
5. Name a book set in Australia.
Upside Down by Lia Riley
6. Name a book with the name of a month in the title.
September by Rosamund Pilcher
7. Name a book with a knife on the cover.
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
8. Name a book with the word ‘one’ in the title.
The One by Keira Cass
9. Name a book with a eponymous title.
Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
10. Name a book turned into a movie.
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Ashley @ Books by Migs
Marifer @ Maf’s Crazy Life
Mia @ M&Em Read
Vangie @ Painful Reads
Nicole @ Books and Starlight