Raise your hand if you use tumblr. Now keep your hand up if you knew that there was an equivalent platform for books. It’s called BookLikes, and it’s awesome. I think of it as if Goodreads and tumblr had a baby, the result would be BookLikes! Like tumblr, BookLikes is a micro blogging platform, but for book related things. My favorite thing about it? Well I have a few:
- Quirk Books has one of the best BookLikes pages that you could follow, and they always post entertaining things.
- BookLikes has reading challenge and shelving features.
- I’ve linked my BookLikes to my facebook, making it easier to share things.
- They have awesome giveaways!
- Share awesome things you find.
- Follow Quirk’s page.
- Find like-minded micro bloggers.
- Comment and join in with the community.
- Post your own giveaways!
- Use the platform only for the giveaways. No one likes the guy that’s only there for free stuff.
- Spam people. It’s rude.
What book sites do you like, other than the obvious Goodreads? Share in the comments.