It’s tag time again. New year, new resolutions to make. So let’s put them together into one big taggy thing. I found this on booktube, but its been all over the place so I can’t figure out where it started.
1. An author you’d like to read (that you’ve never read before).
Before this year I would have said Marie Lu. But I just read Batman. So I guess now my answer would be Brandon Sanderson.
2. A book you’d like to read.
Meddling Kids. This book looks like so much fun. Gimme gimme!
3. A classic you’d like to read.
I’ve read most of the classics that I want to. It’s part of being and English major and a book nut.
4. A book you’d like to re-read.
I want to reread the Grisha trilogy this year. It’s been a long time and I’ve only read them once.
5. A book you’ve had for ages and want to read.
I want to finish the last 3 books in the Mortal Instruments series. I wrote a paper about the first 3 in college so I think it’s time to finish the set.
6. A big book you’d like to read.
I want to read some more big adult fantasies. They’re all so much bigger!
7. An author you’ve previously read and want to read more of.
Marie Lu! I think it’s finally time to read all of her books.
8. A book you got for Christmas and would like to read.
I need to read both of these books now since I finally have them both!
9. A series you want to read from start to finish.
Oh geez, there are so many!
10. A series you want to finish that you’ve already started.
Again, there are so many of these. I have a bad habit of starting series and not finishing. So let’s try and change that this year, huh?
11. Do you set reading goals? If so, how many books do you want to read in 2017?
I set a goal of 100 books every year.
12. Any other reading goals?
I want to read more of the books I already own. This way if I decide I don’t like it I can get it off my shelves.
So what are your resolutions? Do the tag yourself and link, or just answer the questions in the comments.
From my shelf to yours,