Answer the questions and tag two other bloggers. This tag was created by somebody. That somebody is not me.
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
That’s terribly phrased but I would have to say Leigh Bardugo’s.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry Potter, and I really don’t think I need to defend that. Think about it.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is it in (besides books…)?
Yep I carry my phone, my wallet, chapstick, and pocket knife.
5. Do you smell your books?
Yes, yes I do.
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing? (Ex. I read Twilight before I read HP and thought the writing was amazing but read HP and now think Twilight is a little bit of a joke.)
Mockingjay? I can’t think of a really good one right now.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
I used to get in trouble for reading in class and I came up with tons of sneaky ways to do it.
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
My Spiderwick sampler.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Under the Dome.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
I do, and yes.
12. When did you get into reading?
When I was in second grade.
13. What is your favorite classic book?
Pride and Prejudice.
14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
Not in elementary, but later it was.
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
Trade it for something I want.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
I hate that question. Why must we compare everything to those?
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while blogging?
I’m breaking my gif habit.
18. What is your favorite word?
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Dragons! The options you’re giving are both stupid.
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Shapeshifters because that’s an awesome power.
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
23. Zombies or Vampires?
What is with your obsession with vampires?
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love
Ugh, forbidden love I guess?
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Laura @ Bibliophile At Best
Ashley @ Books By Migs